- This event has passed.
Deloitte TMT Predictions x The WICT Network
May 23 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This year’s 15 predictions highlight how trends in Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) might affect businesses and consumers worldwide. These trends introduce us to a more connected and multi-device world, cementing the need for:
- more connectivity through 5G and Fiber
- better designed chips to ensure efficiency on a budget
- becoming intrinsically linked to a digital world through AVOD, SVOD, and VR
- commitment to a more sustainable future.
The collection also looks at new opportunities that are emerging in the technology, media and telecommunications industry.
During this exclusive event, Deloitte’s Paul Lee will present our global predictions and trends in your sector, while enjoying a nice breakfast. Join our event and learn more about and get inspired by these trends. This is also a nice opportunity for you to meet others active in your sector.
About the speaker
Paul Lee is a UK Partner and the Global Head of Research for the technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) industry at Deloitte. In his global role, Paul has authored over 80 TMT reports including Deloitte’s annual Predictions for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications series.
- How to create your 10 year vision and become your best possible self - February 22, 2023
- The WICT Network Europe Breakfast Sessions – Sylvie Verbruggen - June 28, 2022
- We have a new name – The WICT Network Europe - March 4, 2022